Our Trowbridge practice is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats and small mammals. We are also accredited as ‘outstanding’ in client services by the RCVS.
Our Trowbridge practice is our flagship practice and is equipped with modern facilities and equipment to allow for speedy diagnosis and treatment for your pet. In 2017 we extended the practice to provide a broader range of services and diagnostic tools to our clients.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Ample car parking.
- Four consultation rooms and two surgical theatres.
- Digital radiography (X-ray) and doppler ultrasound.
- In-house laboratory (blood tests including endocrinology analyser, urinalysis and microscopy).
- Electrocardiography (ECG).
- Doppler blood pressure monitoring.
- Pulse oximetry and capnography (anaesthetic monitoring).
- Separate dog and cat ward and waiting areas.
- 24-hour hospitalisation.
- Nurse clinics and puppy socialisation parties.
- Wide range of pet foods and products for sale.
- Accredited ISFM Silver Cat Friendly Clinic.
- Our own emergency out of hours service.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Pet insurance.
- Repeat prescriptions.
6 Paxcroft Way
Telephone: 01225 760630
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 4pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please continue to call the surgery on 01225 760630.