- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Trowbridge practice is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats and small mammals. We are also accredited as ‘outstanding’ in client services by the RCVS.
Our Trowbridge practice is our flagship practice and is equipped with modern facilities and equipment to allow for speedy diagnosis and treatment for your pet. In 2017 we extended the practice to provide a broader range of services and diagnostic tools to our clients.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- 24-hour hospitalisation.
- Accredited ISFM Silver Cat Friendly Clinic.
- Ample car parking.
- Four consultation rooms and two surgical theatres.
- Digital radiography (X-ray) and doppler ultrasound.
- Doppler blood pressure monitoring.
- Electrocardiography (ECG).
- Healthy Pet Club.
- In-house laboratory (blood tests including endocrinology analyser, urinalysis and microscopy).
- Laprascopic Spays.
- Nurse clinics and puppy socialisation parties.
- Our own emergency out of hours service.
- Pet insurance.
- Pulse oximetry and capnography (anaesthetic monitoring).
- Separate dog and cat ward and waiting areas.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Wide range of pet foods and products for sale.
6 Paxcroft Way
Telephone: 01225 760630
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 1pm and 2pm – 7pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 4pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please continue to call the surgery on 01225 760630.