Our Warminster practice is an RCVS accredited Core Standards Practice, welcoming dogs, cats and small mammals. We are also accredited as ‘outstanding’ in client services by the RCVS.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Consultation room and surgical theatre.
- X-ray and ultrasound.
- In-house laboratory.
- Doppler blood pressure monitoring.
- Pulse oximetry (anaesthetic monitoring).
- Nurse clinics.
- Wide range of pet foods and products for sale.
- 24-hour hospitalisation and emergency out of hours service at our Trowbridge practice.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Pet insurance.
- Repeat prescriptions.
12 Silver Street
Telephone: 01985 213522
Monday to Friday: 8.45am – 6pm
Saturday: 8.45am – 1pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.