- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Westbury practice is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats and small mammals. We are also accredited as ‘outstanding’ in client services by the RCVS.
Our practice offers modern facilities and equipment to allow for speedy diagnosis and treatment for your pet. In 2017 we refurbished the practice to provide a broader range of services and diagnostic tools to our clients.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- 24-hour hospitalisation and emergency out of hours service at our Trowbridge practice.
- Ample car parking.
- Digital radiography (X-ray) and ultrasound.
- Doppler blood pressure monitoring.
- In-house laboratory.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pulse oximetry (anaesthetic monitoring).
- Pet insurance.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Senior cat clinics.
- Two consultation rooms and surgical theatre.
- Wide range of pet foods and products for sale.
28 Haynes Road
Telephone: 01373 823546
Monday to Friday: 9am – 1pm and 2pm – 5.30pm
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays: Closed
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.