Our Westbury practice is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats and small mammals. We are also accredited as ‘outstanding’ in client services by the RCVS.
Our practice offers modern facilities and equipment to allow for speedy diagnosis and treatment for your pet. In 2017 we refurbished the practice to provide a broader range of services and diagnostic tools to our clients.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Ample car parking.
- Two consultation rooms and surgical theatre.
- Digital radiography (X-ray) and ultrasound.
- In-house laboratory.
- Doppler blood pressure monitoring.
- Pulse oximetry (anaesthetic monitoring).
- Nurse clinics.
- Wide range of pet foods and products for sale.
- 24-hour hospitalisation and emergency out of hours service at our Trowbridge practice.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Pet insurance.
- Repeat prescriptions.
28 Haynes Road
Telephone: 01373 823546
Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 9am – 1pm
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.